Your demand is our motivation !
Immunofluorescence (IF) is a microscope-based technique that utilizes the fluorescent-labeled antibodies to detect specific target antigens within cells or tissues and therefore allows visualisation of the distribution of the target molecule through the sample.
Experimental procedure and service content:
1. Specimen preparation using cell slides or tissue
2. section Deparaffinization, rehydration, antigen unmasking
3. Specimen blocking
4. Primary and secondary antibody incubation
5. Nucleus counterstaining
6. Mount with an anti-fade mounting media
7. Photograph using a fluorescence microscope
Paraffin-embedded tissues or slides could be provided from customor. We could culture cells and prepare coverslips with cell for customor. Primary antibody should be provided from customor or bought by us.
Price & Period:
Service products include images and analysis data. Immunofluorescence assay, $20/slide. Section or cell coverslips prepared will be priced additionally. 7-14 work days needed.
Manual: Polyclonal antibody preparation Service Contract